Today, Jinan Tianfang steamed buns joined us to popularize the attention of steamed buns noodles, hoping to help everyone!
First, talk about harmony
1. Yeast: The yeast I use is Angel yeast powder bought in supermarket. It's 5g, easy to use. The amount of yeast is relative rather than absolute, depending on the temperature and speed of the hairdressing environment; the yoghurt should be melted in warm water for 5 minutes before use; the amount of yeast can be more if the environment is cool or want to grow faster; 5 grams of flour per 500 grams is enough at normal temperature.
2. Water quantity: and the amount of surface water, in fact, this can be put in several times, with warm water fermentation faster. The noodles of steamed bread should be harder. Normally 500 grams of flour and 250 grams of water. The noodles of meat buns are slightly more Microsoft and easy to seal after filling. It's not easy to knead the dough smoothly at the beginning. You can knead the dough and cover it for 10 minutes, and then knead it again after the water and flour are fully integrated. It's very easy to knead into a smooth dough.
Secondly, we will talk about each other.
1. One-time fermentation: Put the kneaded dough into a basin, cover the basin or keep fresh film, and make one-time fermentation. The dough ferments easily in hot weather. Generally ferment to twice the size of the original dough, you can.
2. Plastic: pour out the dough and put it on the panel. Knead more air out of the dough. The smaller and more uniform the holes in the section after cutting the dough, the smoother the raw steamed bread is, and the smoother the surface of steamed bread is after steaming; the same is true of stuffed steamed buns. Then, you can make steamed bread or steamed buns and put them in the steaming pot.
3. Secondary fermentation: before steaming, the second fermentation is carried out. The green billet is kept in the steaming pot for about 20-30 minutes. It is suggested that this step should not be neglected. Steamed bread or steamed buns, which have undergone secondary fermentation, will surely be better steamed than those without this step. In hot weather, the steamer is filled with cold water, because the temperature is high and easy to ferment; in cold weather, the steamer is filled with hot water, which is more conducive to secondary fermentation.
Today's wonderful content will be introduced here for the time being. If you have other places you want to know, you are welcome to leave a message and comment on our official website of Tianfang Baozi: http://www.300jz.com, or call our hotline directly. We will give you a satisfactory answer!